Professional Painting Contractors in Milwaukee County
Painting, Pressure Washing & Staining Company in Milwaukee County
K2 Painting repaints your home or business or fixes a botched DIY paint job. We’ve been in the business since the early ‘90s, so we know how to provide a perfect paint job. Leave the hassle to us - we handle everything you need from start to finish.
Should I paint my house myself?
You shouldn't paint your house yourself unless you're asking for a DIY project full of hassle and regret. Hiring a professional painting company can help you avoid common complications, including:
• Paint splattered furniture & appliances. We prep the entire room or building before we paint, including covering furniture, pressure washing, or moving furniture.
• Costly equipment. We supply all of our own equipment, including ladders, safety equipment, rollers, drop cloths, brush cleaners and more. We have all the equipment to get the job done right.
• Time wasted. K2 Painting does all the work from start-to-finish in the least intrusive way possible. You don’t have to waste any time painting or stressing about how your room or building will turn out.
If you’re still not convinced, check out our gallery. You’ll be impressed by our attention-to-detail and versatility.
The K2 5-Year Guarantee
We back up every paint or epoxy job we do with our 5-year guarantee. We will come back within the first two years and fix anything, even if it was part of the underlying material and unrelated to our work. During the remaining 3 years, K2 will come back to fix any part of our work that you’re not satisfied with. Make sure that your Milwaukee home or commercial building has a great look that will last with K2 Painting.
Contact us for a free quote today. We are ready to serve all of your painting needs in Milwaukee County.
Milwaukee County Painting Contractors with a 5-Year Warranty
We're more than just a Milwaukee painting company. We’re always learning and offering more services to our customers. We've mastered a variety of projects, including:
- Painting all interior walls and ceilings
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Stair railing, molding & millwork
- Cabinet Refinishing & Painting
- Applying varnish, lacquer or polyurethane to woodwork and doors
- Wallpaper removal
- Drywall repair
- Coating garage floors & basement floors
- Concrete finishes
- Wood painting & staining
- Pressure washing
- Epoxy coatings
We also offer industrial services, including a larger list of metal & steel painting and refinishing.
We offer residential, commercial & industrial painting services in: